84A Glenbawn Drive, South Lake, Western Australia, Australia
Not often does a home offer so much to the astute buyer as 17 California Road Oxley!!! This stunning renovated Post war home is nestled amongst parklands on a 1,012sqm block. The enticing north easterly rear aspect enjoys cool breezes and the many wonderful attributes on offer. The home is only a few minutes’ walk to primary and secondary schools with transport at the door. A short stroll will take you to the newly refurbished Oxley Shopping precinct and Train Station.
Perfect for relaxed family living and entertaining, the air-conditioned open plan kitchen and living area leads out to the spacious rear deck overlooking the large back yard and parklands. This presents the perfect area for alfresco entertaining with family and friends. With only one adjoining neighbour to the east, privacy and space such as this is rare in the rapidly expanding Brisbane suburbs. The home itself boasts five bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living areas, double lockup shed, and charming period features throughout. This home is a fabulous mix of old and new and is brimming with tradition. Homes like this don’t come to market often.
Additional features include:
– Refurbished kitchen, bathrooms and airy bedrooms,
– Combined lounge/dining area with restored polished timber floors
– Spacious rumpus, air conditioning, plentiful storage and built-ins
– Water tanks and solar power
– Walk to Oxley Train station, Bowls club, Oxley Golf Complex and Dunlop Pool
– Double lock up garage, as well as additional off-street parking
– Flexible floorplan offers dual living potential for teens/guests
– Downstairs currently rented for $340 per week as a self-contained 2-bedroom residence with option to extend lease. Upstairs rent valued at $440 per week. With an empty 400m2 at rear of property with option to build small residence the potential return is impressive.