28 Hillcrest Avenue, Hurstville, New South Wales, Australia, Hurstville, New South Wales, Australia
Five/four bedroom family home is situated within 200m to the Hurstville train station, Westfield shopping, private hospital and every amenity you can possibly think of. Owner-builder’s home – so you know it is solid and built to perfection!
Positioned on a large corner allotment of 883sqm is this fantastic property which is perfect for those looking to get into the property market or buy a ‘rent ready’ investment with development potential later. This well positioned family home is in close proximity to shops, local schools, parks and transport. The area itself is undergoing significant transformation and change
Polished timber floors and a recently painted, neutral interior flow throughout the home, offering bright and welcoming living spaces across a 3 bedroom design.
Feasibility planning was commenced for a build of 3 residences on this block with plans and designs available. More information and design ideas can be provided on request
* 3 bedroom conventional home on large corner allotment
* Great first home or potential positive growth investment
* Polished timber floors and freshly painted neutral tones throughout
* Development potential for up to 3 residences (STCC)
* Bright kitchen, double sink, upgraded stove, timber benchtops
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 and 3 good size
* Verandah area great for entertaining
* Single carport
All offers considered – Must Sell