This two-storey home is built of double brick below, timber on the second floor, under a white colorbond roof. The ground floor comprises an open plan lounge/dining room-kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and front and back verandas. Upstairs includes a large second living room, study nook, main bedroom with ensuite and balcony. It has an established garden, trees, fruit trees, and shrubs plus a vegetable garden with three separate beds and enclosed netting.
* Great location, stunning views of Khancoban valley including Khancoban Pondage
* Snow fields are just 70km away at Thredbo Ski Resort
* 30km from Mt Kosciusko as the crow flies, Kosciusko National park at your doorstep, hiking, camping, snow fields
* Boating and swimming on Khancoban Pondage
* Built on a double block of 1176 square meters.
* Double brick downstairs and weatherboard upstairs
* Three bedrooms: two downstairs one upstairs
* Two bathrooms: one downstairs one upstairs
* Fully insulated
* 6kw solar system covers most power needs
* 7kw reverse-cycle airconditioner for heating and cooling
* NBN broadband
* Double garage, with electrics, roller doors.
* Plenty of space beneath house for storage.
* The property borders council land so no-one can build in front and block the views
* Zoning: R1 General Residential (holiday rental permitted)
* Khancoban village has post-office, school, chemist, shopping centre, cafe, motels, pub, service station, fire station, swimming pool, golf course, tennis courts, country club.
* IGA Supermarkets, medical centre-hospital, banks, bakery. cafes, available in Corryong 24 km away.
* Major supermarkets, hospitals, banks, Bunnings and so on available in Albury-Wodonga 140km away.