Architecturally renovated and located in the ultra-quiet McConnell Street you will absolutely love this home! Spread over a large open plan 71m2 layout and with designer kitchen and bathroom there's nothing left to do, Just sit back and enjoy your new city home.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom
- Stained oak floors throughout
- Secure single under cover car space
- Huge 2x5m storage room
- Lovely pool and BBQ area
- Quietly positioned on the first floor with north eastern aspect
- Soild, low maintenance complex and low body corp fees
- Secure access to internal foyer and apartment entry
- Moments to Turbot St Woolworths, gym, chemist, doctor, bakery, bottleshop etc
- 2 blocks to the CBD
- Valley, Riverside, Restaurants and nightlife are all just minutes away
- Easy public transport from Boundary Street and St Pauls Terrace
Looking to invest? You're going to love the cheap running costs here. Incredible value for money is on offer here you will need to be quick on this one!! Rent returns - $440p/w furnished
Spring Hill is one of the oldest residential neighbourhoods in Brisbane, with many houses dating back to the nineteenth century. A surprisingly quiet lifestyle is served by a number of Brisbane's top schools including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, St James College, St Joseph's College and Brisbane Central School. Only a few minutes walk to the CBD the location and lifestyle on offer here is unsurpassed!
By appointment only.
Realestate number above is automated as this is a sale by owner. Please use the contact email and the owner will be in touch straight away. Thank you.