Location! Location!! Location!!!
Available for Immediate Home Construction and Title Issued
Up to $55,000 in Government Grants & Stamp Duty Concessions for First Home Owners.*Condition apply
• Land Size:320 m² (approx) plus Drive way 77 m²
- $25,000 Home Builder Grant
- $20,000 New Home Construction Grant
- $10,000 First Home Owner Grant
+ additional Stamp Duty concessions for First Home Owners
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.
Great piece of land size approx. 320sqm plus drive way of 77sqm with an ideal location to build your dream house surrounded by established and new home developments and nearby establishments.
Perfect for family living close to everything you could possibly need. Outstanding opportunity for those looking for a place to build a stunning new home or exploring redevelopment potentials and taking advantage of the current Government Grants.
Situated to the following nearby establishments and amenities:
- A minute of drive away & Walking distance from Morley Shopping Centre, Morley Market Shopping Mall, Hawaiians Noranda, Coventry Markets, The Square Mirrabooka, Dianella Plaza, Kiara Shopping Centre.
- Close to nearby schools: Hampton Senior High School, Morley Senior High School, Infant Jesus School, West Morley Primary School, Camboon Primary School, Noranda Primary School
- Easy walk to multiple parks and nearby coffee shops
Nearby parks and reserves: Pat O’Hara Reserve, Rhodes Reserve, Morley West Reserve, Russell St Park, Commemorative Park, Broun Park, Logan Park, Ockley Square Park
- Approx 14 minutes of drive to the CBD and to Perth Airport.
- Approx 5 minutes to Tonkin/Reid Hwy access
- No strata fees.
- New Crossover deposit has been held by Council. After you build the house, you can ask council to build new concrete crossover (2k deposit).