NUNDUBBERMERE VIA STANTHORPE – 102 ACRES – CAMPING AT ITS BEST
Located just 15 minutes west of Stanthorpe town centre is this unspoilt 102 acres with a very comfortable camping arrangement already in place – Close to Sundown and Girraween National Parks and 62 Wineries!
• Fully treed large acreage property
• Plenty of peace and quiet and wildlife
• Large under roof communal area with Firepit & Flue
• Tent stands and sites etc included
• Hot water shower & plumbed toilet
• Camp kitchen
• A regular house with sheds can be built on the land
The property is surrounded by similar sized and private blocks
Large rolling country with views out to the National Parks. Over 1 km long, with granite outcroppings and native treed areas.
Great for a Tree Change. The perfect driving distance from Brisbane for Weekenders.
A romantic large block for you to enjoy – call Glenn Irvine on 0405 010 999