Opportunity knocks: Live/rent or just wait the choice is yours!
UNIT 17/54 GUGERI STREET, CLAREMONT
You will be required to provide your contact details to fall in line with the state government’s new protocol when inspecting the property. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us to make things safe for everyone.
Live/rent before development opportunity arrives.
EASY CARE IN PRIME LOCATION!
Built in 1973, this property is perfect for the savvy investor (future Development Potential: This boutique building of only twenty-seven apartments also presents an exceptionally large, well-maintained garden and common areas).
This renovated, first floor North facing unit is the perfect lock and leave property.
The convenient and hassle-free living can easily rent for good return.
Additional features to the unit include
Large built in robe
Renovated bathroom (full tile and functional layout)
Security: Resident only remote control pedestrian and car port entrances
Split system air conditioner
Communal laundry with free of charge dryer
High standard maintained garden and common area.
This north facing one bedroom one bathroom apartment is 44sqm in internal size, and is located on the first floor. This unit puts you right in the heart of this sought-after and charming neighbourhood, which is surrounded by colourful trees & perfectly situated only a short walk to Claremont train station, Claremont Quarter, restaurants, cafes & boutique shops.
The apartment is full of natural light thanks to the dual-aspect design; the apartment is also cost effective to cool with the opposite windows and newly installed split system air-conditioner. Cleverly designed to make the most of every bit of space and stunningly finished, daily-living is a low maintenance breeze. Enjoy the annual Perth Royal Show fireworks in the distance.
• In the catchment area for some of Perth's top schools, less than 5km away from more than 25 schools!
• Close proximity to the University of Western Australia
• High quality landscaping featuring a variety of water-wise, shade tolerant and endemic landscaping species, including feature trees that seamlessly ties into the surrounding streetscape and council Mary Reserve.
• Instant hot water as standard
• Split system air conditioning
• Large windows into living and bedroom areas
• High ceilings
• Internet provisions
• Secure Complex with resident only remote control to carport and two pedestrian gates.
• Garden managed by Strata Company
Close to it all...
• Ideally located between the city and Cottesloe beach (14-minute drive to the city and 5 minutes to Cottesloe & City beach - live the golden triangle lifestyle
• Just a 2-minute walk to Claremont town centre providing easy access to an array of shopping and dining opportunities.
• Well connected via public transport with Claremont Train station just a short 50m walk away (13 minutes to the city/ 17 minutes to Fremantle/ Future direct link to airports)
• 3 minute walk to Mofflin Park
• 5 minute drive to Mount Claremont Farmers Market
• 2 minute walk to deli, cafe, post office, dentist and quality medical centre
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this spectacular Claremont address.